


On Saturday, Riley will be eight weeks! I truly cannot believe that 8 weeks have already flown by. I keep telling William that before we know it we will be celebrating her first birthday! Then we will be watching her get ready for PROM! I have a feeling that time will really start to fly now. William and I were talking the other night about our life and how wonderful it is. We are pretty simple people with a daily routine that we love. We spend almost all of our free time together and we love it, we really do.
Since Riley came along we have really started to enjoy life in a different way. All of the sudden the things that you used to love to do, really don't seem that important anymore. I'd much rather be at home with my family listening to Riley make all kinds of baby noises with motorcross blaring on the t.v. while I fold clothes. I know it sounds nuts, but life is good.......and now that I am a mother I finally get it. All those years that mom said "you'll see, someday when you have children of your own, you will fully understand! I really do mom! I really do!!!!
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
8 weeks!
Posted by Stephanie at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment